Monday, May 31, 2010

And So It Begins


I can't believe that the day of my departure has finally arrived. After a wonderful weekend in Las Vegas with Sheldon, Andy, Joel and Stephanie, I have said my (very teary) good-byes and I am now at the gate, waiting for my flight to Israel. How do I feel? Pretty numb right now. It seems almost surreal that I am on my way to fulfilling my dream. I expect to spend the time on the planes sleeping, reading and relaxing in preparation for my arrival tomorrow. I will update once I arrive at my apartment.

1 comment:

  1. Adrienne- I had no idea you were starting Rabbinic school. Mazal Tov and Ne'siah Tovah! I will be there with HUC in December for a few weeks for my program and I would love to see you!!! This is so amazing!

    Love,

    Rachel Kinkade

    ReplyDelete